Sunday, March 13, 2011

SPRING BREAK!!

         It's finally spring break and with that brings some bitter sweet feelings. I am happy to have all my baby's home with me and able to spend some great quality time with them, but it also is a week full of dread, anticipation and nervousness. Matthew is scheduled to have his tonsils and adnoids removed on Thrusday. I am excited that he will finally be on his way to breathing better; but with that said this is surgery and with that there are ALWAYS risks. I wonder how he'll do, if he'll be scared, what do I tell him before hand, what is he going to feel like after....etc. etc. etc.  I just want my baby better and I don't want to see him in pain. Thankfully my mom and dad will have the girls and that makes me happy, but it will be Gabby's first time away from me (they are taking them to Naples for the night) and with that brings anxiety but when I feel meself getting anxious  I just remind myself that I am not in control the Lord is and he will take care of my baby's, those near and far.
    On another note Edmar and I got to attend a WONDERFUL marriage conference this weekend by Gary & Betsy Ricucci called "Love That Lasts" It was so wonderful to hear sound biblical doctrine on how we should be living as husband and wife and how our marrige is an example of God's love and care for us. We also got to see a lot of our "extended family" from Palm Vista, oh what a blessing it was to see these people and get to really hug on them.  I have missed them soooooo much. It was nice to see everyone and hear briefly how much things have changed since we last got to see each other.
    Matthew also learned how to ride a 2 wheeler and is doing AMAZINGLY well, he did take one pretty bad fall and somehow landed where he scratched his face near his eye on the right, how he did it I have no idea..... but he's Matthew and anything is possible with him. Gabby is riding her scooter and getting very good at it. She just wants to do everything her brother and sister do, Mariah had exams last week and did well, so I would like to make sure she has some fun even though things will be hectic.
     Well I think that is it for now.... be sure to check back and see how we do with Matthew and his surgery, please pray for him & Us....!

No comments:

Post a Comment