Sunday, March 20, 2011

It Could be worse...

Today I was thinking about Matthew and how he hasn't been himself. He is still in a lot of pain and because of the pain is hardly eating or drinking. He went about 18hrs without peeing.... We REALLY need to get him drinking and eating more whether he wants to or not. This morning he did very well he had an entire popsicle and about 4ozs of juice. We go to see the surgeon on Wednesday and HOPEFULLY he will be brand new by then!! Anyhow, I was thinking about how much pain he is in and how hard it is for me to see him like that;
then I thought, he only had a tonsil and adnoidectomy (a relatively minor procedure) What about all those parent of sick kids, kids who are VERY sick, or even terminal. Oh LORD what it must be like for them to watch their baby suffering. I just immediately prayed for all sick kids minor and major that the Lord would heal them and comfort them AND their parents.I also ask anyone reading my blog to pray for Matthew but also for these kids, you need not know their names because our father above does, you need not know their exact situation for he already knows. Just pray that they feel his love and his comfort and that he be a hedge of  protection over these families. Oh Lord I pray, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment