Saturday, September 10, 2011

Life as a Working Wife/Mother

Well it looks like life is really about to get interesting. I recently started working for a company called Primerica Financial Services. What a blessing this has been. Honestly, when I started I was very pesimistic and unsure but as I stick around and learn and make money I am begining to realize that what we do isn't just a job, we are helping families...! We are helping family's get out of debt and make money. We are making sure that family's are properly protected with life insurance so that God forbid the worst happens the family will be able to financially survive! What I think I love the most about my job is the people. I work with a good team, and as I am there I am begining to notice that we just aren't work mates.... we are like a little family. People stop by my desk and ask me how am I doing? The ask if there is anything they can do to help me. EVEN the owner of the company sat down with me and talked to me about how good I have been doing and let me know I can go to him ANYTIME!!! They let me bring Gabby in and enjoy seeing her in the office. But honestly what amazes me the most is the heart of my new co-workers, they are Godly men and women. The entire company is based on God first, Family, then Work. I honestly feel so blessed to be given this previelge and look forward to allowing God to use me to help people. I hope to keep him always at the center of my life and look only to him for guidance and direction! I also pray that he gives me the boldness and the kindness to approach people I know and people I don't and not allow any type of fear to hinder me from helping those I can!

Luke 11:9
So I say to you, ask and it will be given to you;
Seek and you will find;
Knock and the door will be opened to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment