Friday, June 25, 2010

Growing up...

Yesterday when I took the kids swimming I went into the pool with my phone in my pocket!! Thankfully I was looking into getting a phone anyway but still it was more abruptly upon us than I expected. We also decided to bite the bullet and get Mariah her very first cell phone. I personally still can't believe we got her a cell phone but she is a smart, good, responsible kid. I just still can't believe we are here.... I mean she will be going to middle school in a few weeks!! Sometimes I feel like I just became a mom for the first time a few weeks ago. When people say this time flies THEY ARE NOT KIDDING.

Well that is it for our "new" news. I actually have time to post today because Matthew AND Gabriella are both taking a nap AT THE SAME TIME!! Oh what should I do with this precious time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment