Monday, June 7, 2010

And it's only just begun!!

      This morning after dropping Mariah to school the little one's and I went to publix... I quickly picked up a few neccesities and headed for home. On the way home I got this "BRILLIANT" idea (can you hear the exaggeration in my text?) to WASH our family van while letting my wonderfully behaved children eat breakfast at their table in the garage..... First off, breakfast was more of a wrestling match between the two with shouts from each corner to me about the other one not sharing and taking too much.... now before you wonder  why I would make two little ones share, I didn't; they each had their seperate place, and plate with their own portions. So me washing the van became a little bit of washing, a little dicipline and a few yells of DON'T TOUCH THAT!!!  Halfway through washing the van I seriously contemplated taking it to a local detailer and letting them finish the job but I thought of my husband and how happy he would be to know that I washed the van for him (I drive it but he washes it... its a great system that worked; yet I felt the need to mess with it WHY!?!?) The kids started to really act up so I sent them inside for Dora to babysit (I know bad mama but drastic times call for drastic measures and I am not afraid to call on Dora, Ni Hao, or any or the shows they like to watch when I am in a bind) I washed the van, which looks AMAZING I might add. I shined the rims, sprayed some black wet jet (I think that's what its called)  to make the tires shine.... I hope my hubby will be proud.

Well it's only 11:30 and there is LOTS to do today. Mariah graduated elementary school tomorrow which is such an emotional thing for me. I can't believe that my BABY is going to middle school.

No comments:

Post a Comment